Signage (Street Signs)

request a new sign

Need a New Street Name Sign?

reach out to us

All townships that are in need of a new street name sign are to contact the Geauga County Engineer’s Office to have their request fulfilled.

Please see the ways to submit a street name sign request below. Once the request has been completed, the township will be notified when their order is complete and they will be able to pick it up directly from our office.

How to Request a New Street Name Sign

All Townships requesting new street name signs must do so in the following way:

Send the request for a new street sign including name and location on your Townships letterhead.

The request can be mailed to our office at:
Geauga County Engineer’s Office
12665 Merritt Road
Chardon, OH 44024
e-mailed directly to