If you are interested in joining a team dedicated to serving Geauga County, check out our current employment opportunities and send us an application. Completed applications and resumes should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Online Printable Application
Join Our Team
we are looking for qualified candidates
Employment Application Information
ONLY SOLICITED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Please read the following information before completing our application.
- There is no guarantee of a job offer or job interview by completing our employment application. Your application will be considered with others who have submitted applications for the same job opportunity, and decisions about interviews will be based on this comparison.
- Our application form must be completely filled out, signed and dated, or you may not be considered for employment. All questions must be answered appropriately. The application must be completed in its entirety. Responding with “See Resume,” “See Attached,” or “Available Upon Request” is not acceptable.
- We do not accept or maintain on file unsolicited applications. Applications are filed according to specific job opportunities.
- A new application must be completed for any other posted job opportunities.
- By completing our employment application, you may be subject to the following checks:
- Employment reference checks from previous employer(s) and from current employer
- Criminal record check
- Drug screen, alcohol screen, and/or pre-placement physical exam
- Abstract Driving Record
- Personal References
- Educational Degrees
- The offer of employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, alcohol screen, background investigation, criminal record check, valid and acceptable driving record, and physical.
- The Geauga County Engineer, its representatives, members or agents will contact and obtain information from all references (personal & professional), employers, public agencies, licensing authorities, and educational institutions to verify the accuracy of information provided in the application.
- The information contained on your application for employment may be public record.