When using geaugacountyengineer.org, you are agreeing to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by various forms and
- Maintain and promptly update your information as needed to keep it true, accurate, current and complete
- You take sole responsibility for any content (e-mail, photos, comments, etc.) that you upload
- Prohibition from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, harassing, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or any violation of the law
- You further agree not to upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any confidential information, trade secrets, “junk mail”, “spam”, ”chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of solicitation or software virus
If you provide information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or geaugacountyengineer.org or its authorized agents and contractors have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, geaugacountyengineer.org or its authorized agents or contractors have the right to suspend and refuse any and all of your current or future use of the site.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
You may not use geaugacountyengineer.org in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided to you.
As a condition of your use, you also may not use geaugacountyengineer.org for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
Modifications of These Terms
The Geauga County Engineer’s Office strives to provide visitors with a number of resources. These resources include the ability to submit requests, view government records, and third party links. You understand and agree that geaugacountyengineer.org is provided “as is”, and that it and its authorized agents assume no responsibility for the timelines, deletion, misdelivery, or failure to store any visitor communications or personalization settings.
The Geauga County Engineer’s Office offers many links to third party websites. These third party sites are not under the control of the Geauga County Engineer’s Office. Therefore, the Geauga County Engineer’s Office is not responsible for the contents of these websites. The Geauga County Engineer’s Office is providing these websites as a convenience to you, and the inclusion of these websites does not imply endorsement.
All intellectual property contained on geaugacountyengineer.org may be subject to copyright protection. All images, trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the site are for the use of geaugacountyengineer.org or its affiliate agents, third party websites, or contractors. Any use of these items by you or someone you give permission to is strictly prohibited unless given written authorization.
- Trademarks, the names of actual companies, and products mentioned herein may be trademarked by their respective owners.
The Geauga County Engineer’s Office has made every attempt so that the information displayed on the site was accurate at the time of publication. The Geauga County Engineer’s Office furthermore assumes no liability for any errors and omissions in the content of the site.
You understand and agree that your use of geaugacountyengineer.org is at your own risk and the Geauga County Engineer’s Office assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery, or failure to store any communications or personal settings.
Under no circumstances shall geaugacountyengineer.org, any of its affiliates, employees, and authorized agents, and any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, use of, or inability to use the site even if geaugacountyengineer.org or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Everything on geaugacountyengineer.org is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind. Furthermore, geaugacountyengineer.org assumes no responsibility for any damages, viruses, or other inconveniences that may come to your computer or other equipment while using or downloading documents from geaugacountyengineer.org.