supporting your community

Township Services

reach out to us with concerns

By statute, the county engineer provides services to all 16 townships in Geauga County.  If you are looking to replace a street sign, contact us for design/engineering services, or looking to rent equipment, you have come to the right place. If you can’t find what you are looking for, click here to submit a request.

Below you will be able to get information on renting equipment (with operators), request signage, or contact us for assistance with your projects.

Need to request assistance?

It’s simple to ask us for help